2021. november 27., szombat

New waves - Új vizek

 I started this blog, when  I learnt to make tatted lace. It took a few years to make my technical skills strong.

That was a beautiful journey. Than I tried so many more techniques, such as felting, tambour and goldwork embroidery, silk shading,  silk flower making, etc.

Why? Just because these are the most interesting and fabulous things for me, and I can use all of them in my dressmaking business.

Now, I try to  spread the knowledge, by teaching these gorgeous needleworks. So, together with a colleague we founded the Needlecraft Academy, here in Hungary. 

Our plan to open to the whole word next year :) So, here are some pieces  of my needleworks :)

And now we have a new blog with all these awesome needlecrafts:

https://kezimunkaakademia.blogspot.com


Akkor indítottam ezt a blogot, amikor megtanultam hajócsipkét készíteni. Viszonylag hamar eljutottam a tervezésig, és a technika biztonsággal való kezeléséig.

Csodás utazás volt. Később még jónéhány technikát elsajátítottam: nemezelés, tambour és bullion hímzést,  tűfestés, selyemvirág készítés, stb.

Mind fontos technikák ezek számomra, mert a ruhatervezői és ruha készítői tevékenységem
fontos részét képezik, minthogy ezek mind haute-couture díszítési technikák lehetnek.

Hogy a tudásomat átadjam, esetleg munkatársakat képezzek ki, elindítottam kolléganőmmel a Kézimunka Akadémiát, ahol hobbi és profi hímzők is megfordulnak.

Jövőre terjeszkedni szeretnénk, irány a nagyvilág!!! Íme néhány apró darab a munkáim közül :)

Új blogot indítottunk, amely a kézi hímzés és az haute-couture kézi díszítés technikák körül forog:

https://kezimunkaakademia.blogspot.com




















4 megjegyzés:

  1. Beautiful embroidery! Good luck in your teaching endeavours.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hi Jane! Thank you so much!
      My blog system doesn't work as I want to. Didn't send me notifications :)

      Törlés
  2. Fabulous embroidery well done on learning some wonderful skills

    VálaszTörlés

Related Posts with Thumbnails