2019. február 28., csütörtök

I was so busy - Elfoglalt voltam

In the last one and the half year I started to rebuild  my business. 
Before that I had some years of learning, you could follow the part of this process here on the blog.
I opened my "salon" again, and designed some ready-to wear pieces for 40+ women.
Made bespoke clothes.
In the meantime, I prepared for a photo  shooting for my webpage.
Next step is building the webpage:)

More HERE 

Mindjárt mutatom mivel!
Néhány év kihagyás és tanulás után újra indítottam a "szalonomat".
Egyedi megrendelések teljesítése mellett,elindítottam a negyven feletti üzletasszony vonalat.
Fotóztunk, a képek a weboldalamhoz készültek.
Már csak az oldalt kell felépíteni:)

Bővebben ITT










1 megjegyzés:

  1. Lovely to see you back in blogland, I hope your new business goes well, nice to feel woman over 40 are getting a look in for fashion,

    VálaszTörlés

Related Posts with Thumbnails