2016. szeptember 11., vasárnap

Here again

After a 4 years break I started again my studio, workshop or salon - so "I ride again". At this time I rented a flat in the middle of Budapest.
Huge work, no time for anything else, but I am very happy.

I can use all of the technics I had experiments with in the last 4 years.

It is always a big question, which method is the best, what sort of fabric fits, by business which is the best choice.

One of my first creations is a denim body, which is not an underwear. That's a top actually.

Half way, from the inside has to be nice as from the outside:)











3 megjegyzés:

  1. Wonderful sewing looks corset like and beautiful stitching will be nice to see what is made of this, will enjoy the journey also :)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Good luck, Orsi! I KNOW you will be very successful, for you are very talented!👗❤️

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Interesting piece. Good luck for your new venture!

    VálaszTörlés

Related Posts with Thumbnails